Top 10 Must Sees in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach is a popular vacation destination that people all over the world enjoy coming back to time and time again. It offers 23 miles of beach, fantastic restaurants, exciting nightclubs, Bike Week and the world-famous NASCAR racing, giving every kind of crowd something to enjoy.
1. Tour the Daytona International Speedway. With plenty of race parks and speedways, the Daytona Beach area is a must-see destination for race fans. The track hosts Daytona 500, Coke Zero 400 and Bike Week.
2. Check out the Daytona Lagoon. An impressive water park that’s open all-year long, this is a family entertainment center packed with numerous activities, including rock climbing, miniature golf, karting, and arcade.
3. Sightseeing at Ormond Scenic Loop. At 22 miles long, this loop gives you an idea of the natural beauty of Florida. Visit Ormond Park and The Fairchild Oak tree, which is one of the oldest living oak trees in the state.
4. Lounge in the Daytona Beach sand. You will love the 23-mile stretch of beach that allows just about any water sport imaginable. If you are just in the mood to relax, you can lay on the back and soak up the warm sun.
5. Play golf. Daytona Beach has several amazing golf courses, many of which offer practice holes and driving ranges. Rental equipment and lessons are available. If you prefer golfing in the evening, the fees are much cheaper.
6. Visit the Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. One of the largest in the world, this place has almost anything you can imagine. Its on-site eating and drinking makes this a great food shopping experience.
7. Go to Lighthouse Point Park. A stunning place of beauty, this park will let you swim, sunbathe and bird watch. This 52-acre park features nature trails, picnic facilities, and an observation deck and tower.
8. Try deep sea fishing. One very enjoyable activity in Daytona Beach is deep sea fishing. Aside from marvelling in the scenery, it gives you a chance to encounter sea turtles, whales, sharks, dolphins, and fishes of every kind.
9. Visit the Museum of Arts and Sciences. This museum is affiliated with the Smithsonian, and lets visitors marvel at Cuban art, the Frischer Sculpture Garden, and the Root Family Museum collection.
10. Enjoy the Daytona Beach nightlife. Make the rounds hitting the numerous nightclubs all around the area, all the while dancing and listening to good music. The most popular ones are Razzles, The Ocean Deck and Froggy’s Saloon.
All these things should give you a taste of what Daytona Beach has to offer. If you are looking for a vacation destination, this is one place you do not want to miss. Enjoy our wonderful city and stay with the Quality Inn Daytona Speedway. BookNow.
Discover Daytona Beach
- Bike Week
- Rolex 24 Hour Race
- Daytona 500 A Trip Down Memory Lane
- Daytona Race Parking
- How to Avoid Being Killed During Daytona Biketoberfest
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- Daring Daytona
- Top Five Ways To Enjoy Daytona Beach… As If You’re a Local
- 4th of July in Daytona Beach
- Your Ultimate Guide to Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway
- Things a Big Group Can Do
- Waffles with Bacon Inside
- Free Things to Do in Daytona Beach
- St. Augustine
- Spring Car Show
- Daytona Beach Spring Break
- Things to do in Daytona
- 10 Tips on Driving on Daytona Beach
- What to do on Rainy Days
- Perfect Stop Off Before Your Cruise
- Best Places to Eat in Daytona Beach
- 5 Tips - Flea Market Shopping
- Why Your Reviews are Important to Us