Spring Car Show, Turkey Rod: Daytona Beach
A classic swap meet and sale, the Spring Car Show is held annually at the world-famous Daytona International Speedway. Combining an incredible collection of show-quality cars with a world-class swap meet and auto auction, spring’s signature event is bigger than ever this year.
For all the hot rod fans and car lovers, it is good news that the legendary Turkey Run, traditionally held during the Thanksgiving holiday, has now teamed up with another car show and will not be offered twice a year, once in the spring another during Thanksgiving.
With hundreds of cars and hundreds of sellers, Turkey Run has long been considered the best car show in the East Coast, if not in the whole county. Whether you are looking for a car part that is hard to find, the classic car you remembered from your childhood, or the street ride if your dreams, you will find it all in the Turkey Run.
The Spring Show, now known as the Spring Turkey Run, promises to be even better with the awesome team of the Daytona Beach Racing District and the Daytona Beach Street Rods. For the first time ever, the Spring Turkey Run participants will drive their cars on a pace lap of the Daytona International Speedway.
And as if the above highlights are not good enough, the Spring Turkey Run also has the following activities in store for you.
• Show cars. From classic to street rods, it is only here that you will find the largest and most diverse display of automobiles.
• Swap meet. The event offers a wide range of both new and used car parts, including custom and hard-to-find parts.
• Car corral. Car dealers and individuals alike can sell vehicles of all makes and models.
• Homemade crafts. Aside from cars and car parts, visitors can also browse through lots of different homemade crafts for sale.
• Great food. Find everything from pasta, burgers, sausage, pizza, hotdogs, and many more.
The Spring Turkey Run will be held at the Daytona International Speedway in the beautiful Daytona Beach. Admission tickets are up for sale at the Speedway gate at $10 for Friday and Saturday, and $5 for Sunday. Children under 11 years are free with adult admission.\
GET THE FULL SCHEDULE: http://www.daytonabeachcarshows.com/daytona-spring-car-show/
Looking for a comfortable and affordable place to stay while you enjoy all the activities that Spring Turkey Run has to offer this year? Choose Quality Inn Daytona Speedway. This is a renowned hotel that offers quality rooms, convenient amenities and friendly staff. Plus, it is located just across the Daytona International Speedway, so making it all these events will not be a problem
Discover Daytona Beach
- Bike Week
- Rolex 24 Hour Race
- Daytona 500 A Trip Down Memory Lane
- Daytona Race Parking
- How to Avoid Being Killed During Daytona Biketoberfest
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- Daring Daytona
- Top Five Ways To Enjoy Daytona Beach… As If You’re a Local
- 4th of July in Daytona Beach
- Your Ultimate Guide to Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway
- Things a Big Group Can Do
- Waffles with Bacon Inside
- Free Things to Do in Daytona Beach
- St. Augustine
- Daytona Beach Spring Break
- Things to do in Daytona
- 10 Tips on Driving on Daytona Beach
- What to do on Rainy Days
- Top 10 Must Sees in Daytona Beach
- Perfect Stop Off Before Your Cruise
- Best Places to Eat in Daytona Beach
- 5 Tips - Flea Market Shopping
- Why Your Reviews are Important to Us