Perfect Stop Off Before Your Cruise
Why We Are the Perfect Stop Off Before Your Cruise
Florida is home to Port Canaveral, one of the busiest cruise ports in the world. With almost 2.8 million multi-day cruise passengers passing through, it offers cruises to appeal to many tastes. From here, you can sail off to the Bahamas and the Caribbean, among many others. Norwegian, Disney, Carnival and Royal Caribbean International just a few of the cruise lines that dock at one of its six cruise terminals.
If you are looking for a place to settle down before you go about your big cruise, it is good news that there are so many spectacular accommodations near the area. From hotels to inns to B&Bs, you should find one that meets your lifestyle and budget. One popular accommodation is the 2014 Choice Hotels' Platinum Awardee Quality Inn Daytona Speedway. Why choose us? Here are reasons to convince you.
- Near Port Canaveral. Daytona International Speedway is a mere 2 hours from Port Canaveral. This is not a bad choice, after all, considering how far the other hotels are. While you make your way to the port, the trip gives you a chance to check out the beautiful sights of the city, and even make quick stops if you have extra time.
- Stay for a great price! You are going to spend most of your time outside, anyway, so why should you spend too much for hotel facilities that you will end up not using at all? Quality Inn Daytona Speedway gives you a comfortable bed to sleep in, the perfect amenities you need and more.
- Proximate to Daytona Beach. Dubbed as the “World’s Most Famous Beach,” Daytona Beach offers so many sights and activities, including cruising, fishing, shopping and various water activities. You can enjoy all these things before you head out to your cruise, allowing you to make the most of your entire trip.
- Close to shops and restaurants. With Daytona International Speedway located directly across the street, shops and restuarants are only within walking distance. Many fine restaurants, from Chinese to Italian to Mexican, are within close proximity so you do not have to go far. Shopping will also not be a problem.
- Our hotel has received the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to establishments that achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site. Our staff takes great pride in consistently offering an exceptional experience to our guests.
Book Your Next Stay with Us
Discover Daytona Beach
- Bike Week
- Rolex 24 Hour Race
- Daytona 500 A Trip Down Memory Lane
- Daytona Race Parking
- How to Avoid Being Killed During Daytona Biketoberfest
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- Daring Daytona
- Top Five Ways To Enjoy Daytona Beach… As If You’re a Local
- 4th of July in Daytona Beach
- Your Ultimate Guide to Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway
- Things a Big Group Can Do
- Waffles with Bacon Inside
- Free Things to Do in Daytona Beach
- St. Augustine
- Spring Car Show
- Daytona Beach Spring Break
- Things to do in Daytona
- 10 Tips on Driving on Daytona Beach
- What to do on Rainy Days
- Top 10 Must Sees in Daytona Beach
- Best Places to Eat in Daytona Beach
- 5 Tips - Flea Market Shopping
- Why Your Reviews are Important to Us